Is The Oracle 19c Database Certified And Supported As A Repository For Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
(Doc ID 2756905.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.190209 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is the Oracle 19c Database Certified and Supported as a repository for Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM 184.108.40.206.x)
- 220.127.116.11.0 Repository Configuration Utility RCU
- Oracle 19c Database (DB 19.3)
- Can the 18.104.22.168.0 RCU be used for the 19c DB?
- What is the latest Database (DB) 19.x supported?
- Are Pluggable Database (PDB) vs Container Database (CDB). Databases (PDBs) supported?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document