WS-I Compliance Check is not Available in JDeveloper 18.104.22.168.0
(Doc ID 2760542.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing Web Services, JDeveloper documents some tools to help in the analysis and testing of them.
In particular, these are links to 188.8.131.52.0 and 184.108.40.206.0 docs:
- JDeveloper 220.127.116.11.0 - Developing Applications with Oracle JDeveloper - 21.10 Monitoring and Analyzing Web Services
- JDeveloper 18.104.22.168.0 - Developing Applications with Oracle JDeveloper - Monitoring and Analyzing Web Services
In these docs, it is possible to see the docs mentions options and extensions that are not found:
- "WS-I Testing Tool" option in Tools-Preferences does not exist
- "WS-I Analyze WSDL" option exists but when invoked it only shows a popup saying that feature "WS-I Analyzer" is not installed
- "WS-I Analyzer" is not available for download in "Check for Updates"
At this point it is not clear if there is something wrong in the IDE about these options, or if the docs should be fixed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!