ADVISOR WEBCAST: MW - Scientific method to assess suitability of GC Algorithms for specific Application Heap Constitution on May 26, 2021 [video]
(Doc ID 2768786.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
This one-hour advisor webcast is recommended for technical Application Architects and the like, who seek to gauge scientifically ,about which GC algorithm should be their choice for the Middleware JVMs running their specific application.
- Introduction to the scientific method (p-values)
- Application of the method to the choice of GC problem (Mapping the concepts and variables)
- Sample application deployment chosen on kubernetes
- Description of the experiment(s) performed
- Results obtained and summary
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!