How to Display a Pre-Sorted List of Items for Content Presenter Based on Contents Under a Folder
(Doc ID 2768851.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.210830 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document will show how to display a pre-sorted list of items for Content Presenter based on Contents Under a Folder.
This example requires the WebCenter Portal 220.127.116.11.210830 Bundle Patch or later.
Pre-Sort Option for Contents Under a Folder for Content Presenter was introduced with the following enhancement request included in the WebCenter Portal 18.104.22.168.210830 Bundle Patch or later.:
Enh 32769148: Provide Pre-Sort Option for Contents Under a Folder for Content Presenter
This feature is not available in earlier releases (e.g., 22.214.171.124) or previous WebCenter Portal bundle patches.
- This feature requires using a Content Presenter with sorting capabilities such as the "Sortable Table View" template.
- Using the "Default" Content Presenter template will not work for sorting items.
- Sorting is case sensitive, so if sorting using dDocTitle in ascending order will show uppercase letters first and then lowercase.
For descending order, the opposite is true (e.g., lowercase letters first and then uppercase).
- Sort Order can be specified only on dDocTitle and dInDate.
- This new option allows you to pre-sort documents using one attribute.
If you need to pre-sort items using more than one attribute, then use Content Presenter based on "Results of a Query" or Content Presenter based on "CMIS Query".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document