Node Manager Got SSL Connection Exception After Upgrading Java From 1.7.0_191 to 1.7.0_291 on WebLogic 10.3.6
(Doc ID 2768955.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.6 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
After following the below step to upgrade java from 1.7.0_191 to 1.7.0_291 for OAM(WebLogic) 10.3.6, Server and Node Manager can be started successfully, but Node Manager still meets "javax.net.ssl.SSLException" and can't connect to Server.
1. Installed jdk-7u291-windows-x64.exe(p32393009_170291_MSWIN-x86-64)
2. updated install*.cmd file for window service
3. updated *wlserver_10.3\common\bin\commEnv.cm
4. updated "nodemanager.properties"
5. updated "bsu.cmd"
6. Reinstalled the windows WebLogic service for Admin and node manager services
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document