Custom Defined Columns on the Pending Approvals or Other Views Disappear
(Doc ID 2771033.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 12c]
Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.210112 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You've updated one of the views to include one or more additional columns. For example, using steps like:
- Added a new task parameter to the ApprovalTask in a custom composite, deployed the custom composite and created a rule in OIM to use the custom composite for some type of approval task.
- Created a label and mapped it to the task parameter as a mapped flex-field in BPM Worklist. *
- Updated the Pending Approvals view in BPM Worklist to use your newly mapped flex-field.
- Verified in OIM that the new column is visible in the Pending Approvals tab for all users.
*Steps 2-4 are similar to those documented in Note.2485130.1 How to Add Additional Attributes to the List of Tasks Displayed on the Pending Certifications Page.
After the first time that a task is created using your custom composite - the new column disappears from the Pending Approvals view.
- When you look in BPM Worklist, the columns are no longer shown in the Pending Approvals view. On the Public Flex Fields page, you can see the custom labels are still there but the task mappings for your labels are gone.
- If you map the task parameters to the labels again, you can then update the Pending Approvals view to include them and the columns will be visible again and will stay there from that point on.
However, if you deploy a new version of that same custom composite, the issue will occur again after the first time a task is created using the new version of the composite.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!