Oracle Outside In Technology (OIT) 8.5.5 Clean Content Bundle Patch 4 (April 2021)
(Doc ID 2771154.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Outside In Technology - Version 8.5.5 to 8.5.5 [Release OIT]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- 8.5.5 Clean Content Bundle Patch 4 (Version: 8.5.5.05.210416) is released.
- Major changes and fixes for 8.5.5.05 are:
- Features developed in this release are :
- A flag OfficeXMLFeatures has been introduced. This option must be set to make below features work. Refer secureOptions.OfficeXMLFeatures for more details.
- Identification and/or removal of all CDATA constructs within the XML.
- Identify uncommon or unexpected XML namespaces.
- Namespaces can now be blacklisted using Blacklist a namespace option. In Demo Application it can be found under Set Scrub Option -> Additional Option.
- Clean Content now supports canonicalization of XML. Refer secureOptions.OfficeXMLCanonicalization for more details.
- Refer to below documentation for complete list of features.
- CUSTOMER CODE CHANGE: There are three new jars added inside CleanContentSDK/java/lib. All jars along with CleanContent.jar needs to be added to the custom project.
- KNOWN ISSUES
- Canonicalizer currently do not canonicalize all xml inside a MS Office files. It canonicalizes Content_Types.xml and all rel file for all MS office file. It also canonicalizes document.xml for docx, workbook.xml for xlsx and presentation.xml file for pptx or ppsx file. All other associated xml files like docProps/app.xml,core.xml , fonTtable.xml etc will be canonicalized in future release.
- This bundle patch can be installed on top of 8.5.5 CC GA or on any previous 8.5.5 CC BP.
- Future bundle patches to OIT 8.5.5 CC will be cumulative updates to this bundle patch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document