Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Federation Login Loops
(Doc ID 2771237.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SSO is failing (in the browser could see the SAML request is keep changing and requests are not redirected to the protected resource)
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) is the Service Provider (SP)
- Okta is the Identity Provider (IdP)
- WebGate debug trace shows the OAMRequestContext_*, OAMAuthnCookie_* cookies are being sent from OAM to WebGate
- There are no indicative failures/errors in the OAM diagnostic logs
- From header trace, individual SAML request and response seems fine with OAM cookies and federation sessions created. However, federation request seems to entered a loop, and you are not redirected to protected resource.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document