Error "Root iterator not found on container" When Using <af:inputComboboxListOfValues> as Table Filter Component
(Doc ID 2780354.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using JDeveloper 184.108.40.206.0, an error is seen when using <af:inputComboboxListOfValues> as table filter component:
Error "Root iterator not found in container" could occur when using af:inputComboboxListOfValues as table filter component.
The issue is reproduced in an app that includes a table with a filter:
1. In the page, open the choice list for a column filter and select any value from the list
2. Table rows will be filtered
3. Again, open the choice list of the same column and click the "Search..." link at the bottom of the panel to launch the "Search and Select" dialog
4. Select any value from a dialog and click "OK" button
5. Table rows will be filtered
6. Open again the choice list for the same column filter and select any value from a list, as made in step 1
---> An error will be seen:
oracle.jbo.JboException: Root iterator not found in container: <LOV_CONTAINER_NAME>"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!