Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Change Password Fails For Active Directory "OAMSSA-20122: Failed to compare ... Invalid Credentials"
(Doc ID 2782001.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On change password page, after providing valid old and new passwords, new password provide by user fails and is not updated in AD
- Identity Store : Active Directory (AD)
- Enable SSL - Checked
- Use Native ID Store Settings : Checked
- Enable Password Management : Checked
- Use Oblix User Schema : Unchecked
- Microsoft Active Directory LDAP Schema has been extended with Oracle Attributes and Object Classes
- Old and/or new password do not contain special characters
- From log file ...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document