TaskQuery Service Does Not Filter The Correct Tasks For Assignment Filter My+group+all
(Doc ID 2783795.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Workspace
TaskQuery Service does not filter the correct tasks for assignment filter my+group+all
The TaskQuery Service returns specific task when assignment filter "MY" is applied.
However the same tasks are not returned when the assignment filter "MY+GROUP+ALL" is applied.
This problem can reproduced in the BPM workspace, without any custom code.
All "MY" tasks should be return when the filter is enlarged to "MY+GROUP+ALL" as this just enlarges the filter.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 3 users in the default authenticator (tempUser1, tempUser2, tempUser3) on weblogic admin console
2. Login on the BPM workspace as tempUser1.
Create a view and share with tempuser2 as below:
Assignee: Me & My Group
- remove any existing criteria
- add a new criteria: State equals Assigned
Share View: check the Data radio button
3. Login on the BPM workspace as tempUser1.
Create a todo task and assigned it to tempUser1 and tempUser3.
4. Go to My Tasks to verify the task is created as expected (task no visible for filter 'me¿, as expected)
5. Log out.
6. Login on the BPM workspace as tempUser2.
Under my tasks no tasks are visible, this is as expected.
Go to the shared views and claim the task created by tempuser1 by pressing the claim button.
Now the task is acquired by tempUser2.
Go again to my tasks and select 'me¿ as filter, the task is visible now as expected.
Now select ¿me & my Group¿ or ¿me & my Group All¿. The task is not visible, this is not as expected as these filter results should union with the ¿me¿ filter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document