Finding Information on Critical Patch Updates
(Doc ID 2787224.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.21
Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.200217 [Release 11g]
Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides the link to (and displays the contents of) the Oracle Critical Patch Updates, Security Alerts and Bulletins page which lists the announcements of security fixes made in Critical Patch Update Advisories, Security Alerts and Bulletins, and it is updated when new Critical Patch Update Advisories, Security Alerts and Bulletins are released.
To be notified of the release of Critical Patch Updates and Security Alerts, please follow the steps outlined below.
- If you do not have an Oracle account, click the Profile icon or View Accounts at the top of the https://www.oracle.com/security-alerts/securityemail.html page, then under Oracle Account, select Create an Account to create an account.
- If you already have an Oracle account, click View Accounts at the top of the page and (if needed) login to your account.
- Once logged in, click View Accounts again, then click on youraccount name to see your Profile page.
- Click on the Subscriptions tab on the left navigation panel and from the Subscriptions page, expand Oracle security notifications and select the checkbox for Security Alerts.
- Click Save.
- To unsubscribe, follow steps 2 and 3 once more, then click on the Subscriptions tab on the left navigation panel and from the Subscriptions page, expand Oracle security notifications and uncheck the Security Alerts checkbox and click Save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!