HTTP-400 While Trying to Copy or Import an Application Into An Apex Instance When Application Alias Contains Multibyte Characters With Friendly URL
(Doc ID 2787862.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 20.2 and later
APEX Application Development - Version NA and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy/import an application which is having the multibyte characters in the application alias with friendly URL ,the following error occurs.
2021-06-09T08:19:08.303Z | d394a22ba1810d48b48f1a9f73e95537 |
The issue can be reproduced with the help of the following steps.
1. Log in to APEX user workspace
2. Create an App
3. Go to Edit Application Properties
4. Add a sample multibyte character(say a Japanese character) in the App alias.
5. Enable Friendly URLs and save changes.
6. Run the application-> Note the URL has multibyte character mentioned and application runs as expected.
7. In app builder-> task list-> Copy this Application
8. Copy is unsuccessful-> Error is reported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document