Oracle Identity Manager (OIG) 184.108.40.206: Users are Unable to Login Despite Getting Unlocked by Automatically Unlock User Schedule Job
(Doc ID 2788657.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OAM-OIM 18.104.22.168.0 integrated environment, users are unable to login despite getting unlocked by Automatically Unlock User Schedule Job.
1. Try to login 'n' number times using incorrect password. User gets locked. Here the 'n' number refers to the invalid login attempts configured in OIM password policy.
2. OAM updates the following attributes in SSOTarget.
3. SSO User Incremental Reconciliation schedule job is being run to reconcile the locked attributes of the user to OIM.
4. User gets locked in OIM, i.e usr_locked is set as 1.
5. The Automatically Unlock User schedule job is executed. User gets unlocked in OIM.
6. The user still can not login.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document