Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Response Received After Running The REST API for Password Policy Management "expiresAfterDays - warningAfterDays" Does not Include These Attributes
(Doc ID 2789350.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to create a password policy using REST API for Password Policy Management "expiresAfterDays - warningAfterDays" the response does not include these attributes
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)12c
- Example -Creating password policy using the below API. "expiresAfterDays" and "warningAfterDays" attributes
- Used GET API to retrieve password policy information. This too shows no reference of "expiresAfterDays" and "warningAfterDays" attributes although these have been specified during creation
- Middleware, Identity Management (IdM)Access ManagerRelease 220.127.116.11, REST API for Password Policy Management in Oracle Access Manager
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) How To Configure And Administrate Password Policies (Doc ID 2458234.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document