ADVISOR WEBCAST: MW - New Admin Console Security Warnings for WebLogic Server (July 2021 PSU) on August 11, 2021 [video]
(Doc ID 2791616.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2021
This one-hour Advisor Webcast is recommended for system administrators managing Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) versions 14.1.1, 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168. Beginning with the July 2021 Patch Set Update (PSU), a new Security Validation feature has been added with a Security Warnings Report available through the WLS Admin Console. This Advisor Webcast will discuss this feature in-depth to help administrators secure their WebLogic Server environment.
- Introducing the WebLogic Server Security Validation feature
- Difference between development, production and secured Production modes
- Validation checks in development mode
- Validation checks in production mode
- Validation checks in secured production mode
- Using the Security Warnings Report to prepare for production
- Security Warnings Report configuration
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!