Login Fails From Second Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Server "Error: System error. Please re-try your action..."
(Doc ID 2802266.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Login Fails From Second Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Server ""Error: System error. Please re-try your action. If you continue to get this error, please contact the Administrator."
- There are 2 OAM servers in the WLS cluster
- Login works if only WLS Managed Server <OAM_1> is running
- Login fails if only WLS Managed Server <OAM_2> is running
- Error from the log
- Command line LDAP is successful for <USER_ID>
- Changed Identity Store to non-ssl port resolves the issue with WLS Managed Server <OAM_2>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document