After Configuring A New Oracle Access Manager (OAM) System Store, Unable To Add Access System Administrators Via the OAM Console - Log File Shows "LIBOVD-60024 ... Connection error: simple bind failed: ..."
(Doc ID 2803456.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.210607 and later
Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- After adding a new Identity Store and setting it as the "system" store; the conductivity was successful per the OAM "test" button. Now unable to add Access System Administrators. It does not fetch the users or groups to add them as OAM Administrators.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 188.8.131.52.210607
- From the Admin Server diagnostic log ...
- Followed KM Note - How to configure LDAP SSL Communication for an Oracle Access Manager 11g Identity Store ( Doc ID 1503942.1 ) and Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) How to Enable TLS 1.2 Using an ID Store (Doc ID 2577306.1)
- KM Note "Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Unable To Add System Administrator Roles In User Identity Stores - Fails with no Records Returned "OAMSSA-20121: Failed to get Role List for Rolename" (Doc ID 2309029.1)", symptoms match what is being seen, but the Solution to apply patch fixes for lib-ovd do not apply as those fixed are in the 220.127.116.11.x version of the lib-ovd being used
Configured non-SSL to SSL between OAM and OID 12c versions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document