Desktop Integration Suite does not Display Attachments in Active Workflows
(Doc ID 2807383.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Desktop Integration Suite
Attachments are not available in Workflow when viewed in Desktop Integration Suite Client 'Active Workflows'. The steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Criteria Workflow with 2 steps:
- Set the user in the step to have the ability to edit and change the revision ( the highest permission level in Workflow)
2. Check-in content to match the criteria of the workflow
3. Verify the content item is in the active workflows section of that user's WCC browser interface
4. Update the content item in Active Workflows by:
- Selecting Content Information for the content item
- On the Content Information page, select Add Attachment from the actions menu
5. Added attachments though the Add Attachments option
6. Verify the attachment is associated with workflowed content item
7. Go to DIS Client > Content Server > My Content Server > My Active Workflows
8. Note that the Content is available in My Active Workflows
9. Right-Click on the content item and select content information
10. On the Content Information page, select the Action menu
11. Note that the Add Attachments option is not available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document