ODI Export/Import of Work Repository Does Not Migrate Version Objects
(Doc ID 2808807.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to export Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) work repository from source environment and import into target environment, the ODI versions related/associated to the objects are not migrated.
For example, migrate ODI work repository as follows and observe the results:
1. Create sample mapping "MapA" in source work repository
2. Create ODI version "184.108.40.206" for the mapping object created in Step1
3. Export source work repository from Designer -> "Export the Work Repository"
4. Login target environment and import from Designer -> "Import the Work Repository"
5. Navigate to Project -> Folder -> Mappings and observe that the mapping object "MapA" exist, but version "220.127.116.11" doesn't exist
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document