API To Extract Deployed SOA Project Details From A SOA 12 Environment
(Doc ID 2812451.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there any Oracle standard API available to extract following information from a SOA environment:
1. All (SOA/BPM/OSB/JAVA) deployed projects names.
2. Type of projects (SOA or BPM or OSB or JAVA)
3. Operation Name
4. Target server
5. High level components (composite, partner links etc) name within each project.
6. Source/Target system
7. Inter dependency between other projects
8. Some runtime statistics like handled message rate, fault count etc.
9. Status of the project (Active, Shutdown, Failed etc)
10. Deployment date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document