Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Login - Authorization Fails "HTTP-404 The Requested URL /oberr.cgi Was Not Found."
(Doc ID 2815573.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Login - Authorization Fails "HTTP-404 The Requested URL /oberr.cgi Was Not Found."
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 188.8.131.52.0
- OHS Webgate 184.108.40.206.0
Steps to Reproduce
- Access a protected resource
- Presented with OAM Login
- Enter valid credentials
- Instead of displaying the successful page, a HTTP-404 error message is displayed "The requested URL /oberr.cgi was not found"
- From the oam_server1-diagnostic.log
Replaced OAM Server 220.127.116.11.0 with OAM Server 18.104.22.168.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document