Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Questions About Premier Support End Date For The 11g ASDK
(Doc ID 2815804.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.210611 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Answer questions about Premier Support End Date for the 11g ASDK
Per the ORACLE INFORMATION-DRIVEN SUPPORT, Oracle Lifetime Support Policy, Oracle Fusion Middleware ...
- OAM 18.104.22.168, which is part of the Oracle Identity Management 11.1.2.x. As indicated in the September 2021 Fusion Middleware lifetime support policy
- The premier support for Oracle Identity Management 11.1.2.x has ended on December 2020
Confirm the following statements ...
- The premier support end date of OAM 11g ASDK follows the premier support end date of the OAM 22.214.171.124 server
- Hence, the premier support end date of OAM 11g ASDK is December 2020
- There are no other support documents for OAM 11g ASDK or OAM 126.96.36.199 server (i.e. Error correction policies or grace periods) that override the premier support end date of December 2020, as listed in the Fusion Middleware lifecycle support policy
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document