EBS Integrated With Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Login Flow Fails - Redirect With OCI LBAAS "502 Bad Gateway"
(Doc ID 2816542.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Login flow redirect fails "502 Bad Gateway"
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Deployed with OCI LBAAS (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Load Balancing as a Service)
- When attempting to login to SSO, the following error occurs in the flow emanating from the LB level
Steps to Reproduce
1. Upgraded OAM to 126.96.36.199, or patched OAM 188.8.131.52
2. Try to login. intermittently or never successful.
3. Error is occurring at LB level
Patched or upgraded OAM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document