Missing Option to Unselect "Update Key" on ODI Target Datastore
(Doc ID 2856001.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.220112 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c, when there is already an "Update Key" set in the target datastore of a mapping, it cannot be unset.
- Create a mapping and select a target datastore that has a Primary Key constraint (PK).
- Select the target datastore in the mapping
- In "Properties" window, expand "Target"
- Select the "Update Key" field
- Notice that the dropdown does not list an option to undefine the key.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document