Oracle Access Manager(OAM) Opening Argus Insight Application From Argus Safety Fails HTTP-404 Error
(Doc ID 2856439.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.3 and later
Oracle Argus Insight - Version 8.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Opening Argus Insight application from Argus Safety fails HTTP-404 File or Directory Not Found Error
Two applications below are built using .Net technologies. They are hosted using IIS web server protected with an IIS WebGate and OAM for SSO Integration:
- Argus Safety(AS) is running in Classic mode
- Argus Insight(AI) runs in Integrated Mode
- The "404 File or Directory Not Found" error is displayed while opening one application embedded in other application.
- There is no issue when accessing the application directly. Accessing the application directly means that, when we hit the Argus Insight application URL Directly in the browser (http(s)://ARGUS_SAFETY_FQDN:Port/), the application opens with out any issue.
- The issue is only when opening Argus Insight from Argus Safety.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document