Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) Future Start Dated User - Ldapsync To OID Not Working
(Doc ID 2857182.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.210713 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OIG 22.214.171.124.210713, a user that has a Future Start Date with LDAPSync to OID does not work.
When a user is created in OIM with Future Start Date Following issues are observed:
- User is Created in OIM with Disabled Until Start Date Status
- User is Created in OID. SSOTrusted Account is Provisioned
- "Disable User" task is added for the SSOTrusted Account.
- Account Status is Still in Provisioned State. (Task to object status mapping not working)
- ORCLGUID and LDAP_DN are not synced into OIM USR Table.
- Any further updates to User Profile Fails due to item 5.
- When Enable User on Start Date Schedule Task is triggered "Enable User" Process task is not getting Added to SSOTrusted Account.
- orclIsEnabled attribute in OID remains DISABLED due to item 7.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document