Error Setting Role Membership End-Date to Today's Date IAM-3056217:Role was updated successfully, but not all memberships were updated
(Doc ID 2857923.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2022
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.211010 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.211010 version, Identity Self Service
Cannot set role membership end-date to today's date
We are trying to set an end date for user role memberships using the Role > Membership tab.
We can set the end date to tomorrow, but not to today. Although the error message seems to indicate that today should be okay.
In the Web Page a pop-up error message is displayed:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Direct Membership of a Role
2. Select Today's date in the End Date column
3. The box is outlined in red, but the Apply button is greyed out
4. Change the date to tomorrow and the Apply button is now Available
5. Go back to the End Date and change it to today's date
6. Hit Apply and get the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document