Document Manager Preview Does Not Display Properly - The Document Preview Shows Blank And/Or the Top Links in the Document Preview Are Cut or Missing
(Doc ID 2859383.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Document Manager Preview in WebCenter Portal does not display Properly.
The following issues can be observed one at a time or combined:
- The Preview tab for the document shows blank.
- The top links in the Task Flow and the document path are missing from the document preview.
The document View looks like this:
Expected to see the document preview without issues.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Connect to WebCenter Portal and navigate to a portal with documents service enabled.
- Select the Documents Page or a Page with the Content Manager Task Flow.
- Click a document to bring up the document preview.
Here you should see the issue.
- Sometimes refreshing the page using the browser refresh makes the page to display properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document