Changes to Configuration Files Are Reverted After Restart Of dcm-daemon
(Doc ID 286003.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes in configuration files are not written to the dcm repository,
even after issuing 'dcmctl updateConfig' command in Application Server 22.214.171.124 file-based cluster.
You have installed mutiple OC4J (126.96.36.199 J2EE&Webcache) instances in different boxes.
- Created a file based cluster using these instances.
- Edited any apache configuration (mod_oc4j.conf, httpd.conf etc) file.
- Executed 'updateConfig -ct ohs'.
- Executed 'opmnctl stopproc ias-component=dcm-daemon'
- Executed 'opmnctl startproc ias-component=dcm-daemon'
- Changes in both the files has been reverted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!