Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) 220.127.116.11 Role Certifications Created With Proxy User Contain Proxy User Name And Are Assigned to Proxy User Instead of Original Reviewer
(Doc ID 2866759.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2022
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role certifications that are created with the proxy user have the proxy user in the name rather than the original reviewer name. Additionally, the role certification task is assigned to the proxy user and not the original reviewer.
Steps to replicate:
Create a user mgr1.
- Create two users: suvuser1 and suvuser2 whose manager is mgr1. Assign some entitlements and a role role1 to them.
- Create user: "proxyUser" who reports to mgr1 and make this user the proxy user for mgr1
- Create a user cert: userCert1 with selected users: suvUser1 and suvUser2 and make mgr1 as the reviewer.
- Certification task is created and the name this: userCert1[mgr1] and this is available in pending certification tab of both mgr1 and proxyUser1.
- Now create a role certification : rolecert1 with reviewer as mgr1 and see that a role certification task is named like this: rolecert1[proxyUser1] and it is only seen in the pending certification tab of the proxy user and not mgr1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document