Oracle Access Manager (OAM) The Java Virtual Machine (JVM) ASDK Fails To Reconnect To A WLS Managed Server After Restarting
(Doc ID 2867020.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Java Virtual Machine (JVM) ASDK fails to reconnect to a WLS Managed Server after restarting
- In an environment with 10 Application JVM's, if OAM Node 2 is stopped, then 8 JVM's are failing over to OAM Node 1, which is running.
- However 2 JVM's are still pointing to Node 2, which is down
- Ideally it should failover to Node 1
Steps to Reproduce
- Application is working with OAM Node 1 and Node 2
- Stop OAM Node 2 then it failover to OAM Node 1 - Expected
- Start OAM Node 2 then both OAM Node 1 and Node 2 are running
- Stop OAM Node 1 - then it should failover to Node 2 - However it is not going to Node 2 instead it is routing to Node 1 and fails
Stopping one of the two OAM nodes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document