AdminServer Start Hangs or Does Not Show Patches After Applying WLS PSU April 2022
(Doc ID 2870549.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AdminServer hangs or does not show patches during start-up after applying WLS PSU April 2022.
WLS PSU April 2022 is the following.
- <Patch 34080315> WLS STACK PATCH BUNDLE 18.104.22.168.220418
- <Patch 34012040> WLS PATCH SET UPDATE 22.214.171.124.220329
- <Patch 34079971> WLS STACK PATCH BUNDLE 126.96.36.199.220417
- <Patch 34010914> WLS PATCH SET UPDATE 188.8.131.52.220329
- <Patch 34084007> WLS STACK PATCH BUNDLE 184.108.40.206.220418
- <Patch 34011596> WLS PATCH SET UPDATE 220.127.116.11.220329
WLS PSU April 2022 includes the following fix. The bug is listed in the release note of the PSU.
<BUG:33670829> INCLUDE PATCH INFO IN WLS LOGS SAME AS BSU
So WLS tries to show applied patches during start-up. The following is the output log. (OPatch Patches are logged)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document