Deletion of ODI 12c Project Folder Fails if the Folder Contains Scenario Executions
(Doc ID 2877422.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206.210119 and later
Oracle Data Integrator on Marketplace - Version 220.127.116.11.200123 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12.2.X Project Folder which contains Scenario(s), and Scenario executions.
Deleting the Project Folder fails with the following ODI-10078 error:
Note that the deletion succeeds if the Folder only contains Packages, Mappings, Scenarios, etc but no Scenario executions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Project (for example, "DELETE FOLDER").
- Create a Folder inside the Project (for example, "First Folder").
- Create a Package inside the Folder (for example "Some Scenario").
Implement a simple command, such as OdiBeep or OdiSleep.
- Generate a Scenario from that Package.
- Execute the Scenario.
- Attempt to delete the Folder. Observe the outcome: This fails with ODI-10078 error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!