Oracle Outside In Technology (OIT) 8.5.6 Bundle Patch 2 (July 2022) Bug Fix List
(Doc ID 2880282.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Outside In Technology - Version 8.5.6 to 8.5.6 [Release OIT]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attached PDF document lists the bug numbers and headlines/subjects of bugs fixed in the 8.5.6 Bundle Patch 2 (184.108.40.206) released in July 2022.
The patch can be downloaded from My Oracle Support Portal (MOS). For the direct link to the patch, use 220.127.116.11 (Patch 34307740). From the Release dropdown , select proper OIT SDK and click on Download.
- This bundle patch should be installed on top of '8.5.6 GA'.
- This bundle patch contains CPU patches as well as any one-off fixes(received prior to this patch) given to any customer .
- Future bundle patches to OIT 8.5.6 will be cumulative updates to this bundle patch.
- Oracle recommends you to re-compile your application with newly installed OIT SDK libraries.
The read-me file has references to certain bugs & ERs which has mandatory 'post-installation instructions' or 'Notes'. So in order to take benefit of those ERs/bugs , make sure that you follow the mentioned post-installation instructions or Notes for those specific cases.
Also go through "Known Issues" and "What's New" sections in the read-me file. For any queries, please feel free to reach out to Oracle Support.
1. Enh 33818709 - New Option: SCCOPT_PDF_FILTER_MAX_EMBEDDED_OBJECTS
Description: PDF files sometimes have a very large number of embedded objects. This option allows the user to limit the number of embedded objects that are produced in a PDF file. Setting this option to 0 produces an unlimited number of embedded objects.
2. Enh 33774040 - SCCOPT_GRAPHIC_SCALEDDPI option
Option : SCCOPT_GRAPHIC_SCALEDDPI
Description : This option allows you to calculate DPI based on Image.
TRUE/1 : If input image doesn't have DPI information and SCCOPT_OUPUTDPI is not set then SCCOPT_GRAPHIC_SCALEDDPI is set to true then only OIT will calculate DPI based on Input image, and export that image with calculated DPI.
FALSE/0 : If SCCOPT_OUPUTDPI is set in config file then OIT is not going to calculate DPI it will export image with SCCOPT_OUPUTDPI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document