Oracle Access Manager (OAM) : OAuth /oauth2/rest/userinfo Not Returning All LDAP Attribute Info
(Doc ID 2896477.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Setup OIDC-based OAuth client.
- Accessing rest api '/oauth2/rest/userinfo' returned access_token with limited info.
- The LDAP user profile has additional/custom attributes but, those attributes are unable to view in the JSON info response.
Steps followed to reproduce the issue :
1. Create sample OAuth Identity Domain, 'sample-oauth-2'
2. Create sample Resource & scope as, 'resource.READ'
3. Create sample OAuth client, with grant-type 'AUTHORIZATION_CODE'
4. Initiate Authorization Call as below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document