Portlets from ADF Task Flows Consumed Using the JSF Portlet Bridge Returns Error, Inconsistent Number of Rows, or No Rows
(Doc ID 2896499.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Portlets from ADF Task Flows consumed using the JSF Portlet Bridge returns error, inconsistent number of rows, or no rows.
Issue happens after upgrading from 11g to 12c.
The Portlets can show one of the following issues:
- The table shows different number of rows for the same filter.
- Sometimes the table rows or some columns are empty.
- Sometimes the complete table section is blank.
- Other times the area for the af:table shows "Fetching Data" and it never completes.
- Other times a PopUp error with this message:
"The content of this page failed to load as expected because data transmission was interrupted. Please try again, or contact your system administrator."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Have several users access the page with the portlets at the same time.
- After trying a few times, the behavior will be seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document