Task group rules are getting skipped
(Doc ID 2898128.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting up a group rule to reassign tasks it doesn't actually reassign the tasks to the group members, but leaves it assigned to the group instead.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to BPM Worklist using web logic credentials.
- Click the Preferences link.
- In Preferences pane, click Other Rules.
- Select My Group in the list present in Rules panel.
- Enter group name and click on Show Rules button. In this case, group name is TESTGROUP.
- Select the group name under Group Rules and click Add New Rule.
- Provide a name for the rule & select the intended task in Task Type. In this case, intended task is http://process.workflow.test.oracle.com/CreateToDoTask/ToDoTaskHT
- In Action, select the radio button Assign to member via: and choose Round Robin from the dropdown.
- Click Save.
- Create three tasks for which the rules have been created and assign the tasks to the group.
Task should be assigned to users of the group TESTGROUP in a round robin fashion.
Task is just getting assigned to group TESTGROUP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document