Oracle Outside In Technology (OIT) 8.5.6 Bundle Patch 3 (October 2022) Bug Fix List
(Doc ID 2898453.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Outside In Technology - Version 8.5.6 to 8.5.6 [Release OIT]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attached PDF document lists the bug numbers and headlines/subjects of bugs fixed in the 8.5.6 Bundle Patch 3 (126.96.36.199) released in October 2022.
The patch can be downloaded from My Oracle Support Portal (MOS). For the direct link to the patch, use 188.8.131.52 (Patch 34597079). From the Release dropdown , select proper OIT SDK and click on Download.
- This bundle patch should be installed on top of '8.5.6 GA'.
- This bundle patch contains CPU patches as well as any one-off fixes(received prior to this patch) given to any customer .
- Future bundle patches to OIT 8.5.6 will be cumulative updates to this bundle patch.
- Oracle recommends you to re-compile your application with newly installed OIT SDK libraries.
- This bundle patch contains October 2022 CPU fixes for OIT.
The read-me file has references to certain bugs & ERs which has mandatory 'post-installation instructions' or 'Notes'. So in order to take benefit of those ERs/bugs , make sure that you follow the mentioned post-installation instructions or Notes for those specific cases.
Also go through "Known Issues" and "What's New" sections in the read-me file. For any queries, please feel free to reach out to Oracle Support.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document