Failed Azure Authentication via Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Event Not Captured in Fusion Middleware Audit Logs For Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
(Doc ID 2899860.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Failed Azure AD authentication event is not captured.
- OAM BUNDLE PATCH 184.108.40.206.220404
- Azure AD acting as the IdP (IdP)
- OAM acting as the Service Provider (SP)
- Audit logging for the failure event missing when authentication fails on IdP side
- Other federation specific events are captured.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document