After Applying Patch 31583896 Failed Requests are Still Being Retried Automatically After a Connection or Read Timeout
(Doc ID 2900407.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <patch 31583896> , failed requests are still being retried automatically after a connection or read timeout.
1) Apply these patches:
- SOA Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.210319 (<patch 32656931>)
- WLS PATCH SET UPDATE 220.127.116.11.210330 (<patch 32698246>)
- Bundle patch for Oracle Coherence Version 18.104.22.168.7
- <Patch 31583896>
2) Deploy SOA composites:
1) Go to EM Console -> SOA -> soa-infra -> (right-mouse click) -> Home ->
2) Click on composite.
3) Click 'Test' and do the following:
- Under 'Additional Test Options', do the following:
+ Select 'Enable Stress Test'.
+ Set 'Concurrent threads' to 20.
+ Set 'Loops per Thread' to 1.
- Under 'Input Arguments' do the following:
+ Expand payload.
+ Enter '6' in input field.
- Click 'Test Web Service'.
4) Wait 6 minutes and then go to SOA Infrastructure -> Home -> Flow
5) Click Search icon on far right side and then click 'Search'.
6) Click on each of the 20 Flow IDs generated to check whether two
invocations of SRTestBPELProcess1 exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document