SOA OSB Upgrade: 188.8.131.52.0 To 184.108.40.206.0 : Failure During Upgrade Assistant Run
(Doc ID 2906114.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Service Bus - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, OSB Core Functionality
SOA OSB Upgrade: 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 : Failure during Upgrade Assistant Run
Currently Im working on upgrading On-Prem SOA(188.8.131.52.0) environment to 184.108.40.206.0 Version. As part of upgrade activity here are the steps taken so far
1. Software installed on new Oracle Home
2. Created a admin user with SYSDBA privileges to connect Schema on OSB
3. ./ua -readiness ran and it was successful
4. ./ua ran to upgrade the environent and encountered grants issue on DBA_TABLESPACE_USAGE_METRICS and that got fixed.
5. OSB DB has been re-stored before running upgrade again
6. Re-ran upgrade. However upgrade check screen it got failed for soainfra
Following error was happening based on the logs:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document