Oracle Access Manager (OAM) After Entering Valid Credentials, Login Hangs - Log File Shows "Request context cookie does not exist or has expired." HTTPStatus^400 requestedURL^/obrar.cgi"
(Doc ID 2911306.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After successful authentication at /oam/server/auth_cred_submit response from OAM Server to WebGate at Virtual Host and SSL Port going to /obrar.cgi uses http instead of https as expected and looping is seen on /obrar.cgi
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- OHS 126.96.36.199.0 WebGate (WG)
- Same OHS WG acting as a proxy
- SSL is terminated at OHS server
- Flow - Navigate to protected URL on Virtual Host and SSL Port configured on OHS with SSL Terminating on OHS.
- Virtual Host SSL Port Using HTTP Instead of HTTPS
- Error in logs
ACCESS_GATE ERROR 0x00001536 ..\src\redirect.cpp:1229 ecid^00jIt2nUH^TFw0zznw0F3z2nHOE0jBIzP0004CO0000v0 rid^0 "Request context cookie does not exist or has expired." HTTPStatus^400 requestedURL^/obrar.cgi
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document