Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Windows Native Authentication (WNA) Fails "User Account Is Locked" After Applying November 2022 Windows Domain Controller Patch
(Doc ID 2911860.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accessing a protected resource using WNA is giving error "User account locked"
- On OAM instance with IBM JDK will have below error. Note that OAM received NTLM token instead of Kerberos token
- kinit from OAM instance was success
- OAM LB URL matches that of Service principal name
- keytab contained keys with ALL encryption types
- klist on Windows client does not return any kerberos ticket
Applied Windows November 2022 patch on Windows domain controllers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document