Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) 12c: Enable User Request Activates The Deleted User (Deleted To Active)
(Doc ID 2920704.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2023
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.220703 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User gets changed from "Deleted" to "Active" status if enable user request (which was raised before deletion of user) gets approved.
Steps To Reproduce The Issue:
1. Configure OIG to delay the delete user for a period of time (For example: 30 days) through the system property "Period to Delay User Delete"
2. Delete a User <TESTUSER> and verify <TESTUSER> status is "Disabled". When this property is set and user <TESTUSER> is deleted, then user's status is changed to "Disabled" till that period of time (30 days).
3. Raise a enable user request for a user: TESTUSER
4. Run the schedule job "Delayed Delete User" to delete user <TESTUSER>. Verify the user <TESTUSER> status is "Deleted".
5. Approve Enable user request for user <TESTUSER>. Verify the user <TESTUSER> status is "Active"
Issue here at step 5 is that deleted user status is changed from "Deleted" to "Active".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document