Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) 12c: Disable User Request Disables The Deleted User (Deleted To Disable)
(Doc ID 2920713.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2023
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.221004 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User gets changed from "Deleted" to "Disabled" status if disable user request (which was raised before deletion of user) gets approved.
Steps To Reproduce The Issue:
1. Raise disable user request for user <USERTEST>.
2. Delete that user <USERTEST> before approval of the disable user request.
3. Verify the user <USERTEST> status is "Deleted".
4. Approve disable user request for user <USERTEST>.
5. Verify user <USERTEST> status is "Disabled".
Issue here is that Deleted user status is changed from "Deleted" to "Disabled".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document