Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g and Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) 12c: Grant Entitlement Application Programming Interface (API) is Not Working as Part Of Time Bound Entitlement Provisioning
(Doc ID 2932440.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2023
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.220703 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The ProvisioningService "grantEntitlement" API is used to provision a default Entitlement.
2. This API is called inside the OOTB Group Membership Insert adapter after OOTB processing is done.
3. The grantEntitlement API is working fine when the Entitlement is granted immediately.
4. However, for future grant Entitlement processing, the API is called but it fails to add default Entitlement in child table.
5. Due to this process task fails and default Entitlement is not added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document