Problem Stopping GAR Application In a Coherence Cluster Across the WLS Domains
(Doc ID 2953367.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Coherence - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has WLS cross domain Coherence 184.108.40.206.16 cluster. The GAR application is deployed in two different WLS domains (active-active) on a WLS cluster joining the same Coherence cluster.
- Domain D1 with WLS01 cluster.
- Domain D2 with WLS01 cluster.
- Unique cross-domain Coherence cluster D1_D2 (configured equally on both WLS domains).
When trying to stop the application:
1. Stop application on domain D1. => ends with timeout after 5 minutes.
2. Stop application on domain D2.
The application is on "Stop running" status on domain D1 although the application service left the coherence cluster, after balancing partitions between members.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document