How To Integrate The MS Word Spell Checker With Forms Using WebUtil
(Doc ID 295449.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 10.1.2.0.2 and later
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
This document will provide an example of how the Microsoft Office Spell Checker can be integrated into a Forms application. This example is only one of numerous possible ways in which to expose spell checking functionality in a Forms application (e.g. <Note 115895.1> Adding Spell Check functionality for Web Forms). This is only an example of what can be done. By presenting this example, Oracle is not necessarily indicating that it will support/certify this methodology. This sample code is provided as an educational example, use it at your own risk.
- A working Oracle Forms 10g or newer
- WebUtil properly configured in the Forms environment.
- Jacob version compatible with the Forms version used. Refer to the Form Builder Help or Release Notes.
- Certified Microsoft Windows user machine (refer to the Certification Matrix for details related to certified platform configurations and version).
- Microsoft Word (with spell checker option) installed on the user's machine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document