Exalogic Patch Set Update (PSU) Release 126.96.36.199.230718 (Linux - Physical) for July 2023
(Doc ID 2954937.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software - Version 188.8.131.52.190115 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exalogic X2-2: v184.108.40.206.211019 to v220.127.116.11.230418
Exalogic X3-2: v18.104.22.168.0 to v22.214.171.124.230418
Exalogic X4-2: v126.96.36.199.0 to v188.8.131.52.230418
Exalogic X5-2: v184.108.40.206.0 to v220.127.116.11.230418
Exalogic X6-2: v18.104.22.168.0 to v22.214.171.124.230418
Oracle Exalogic is an integrated hardware and software system designed to provide a complete platform for a wide range of application types and widely varied workloads. It combines optimized Oracle Fusion Middleware software like WebLogic server, Java, Coherence with industry-standard Sun Server and Storage hardware and InfiniBand networking. The purpose of this document is to provide specific information around JULY 2023 Patch Set Update (PSU) for that system.
- JULY 2023 PSU IS APPLICABLE TO THE FOLLOWING VERSIONS:
- EXALOGIC RACK (X3-2, X4-2, X5-2, X6-2) PHYSICAL RUNNING ORACLE LINUX 7 ON VERSION 126.96.36.199.0 to v188.8.131.52.230418
- EXALOGIC RACK (X2-2, X3-2, X4-2, X5-2, X6-2) PHYSICAL RUNNING ORACLE LINUX 6 ON VERSION 184.108.40.206.211019 or HIGHER
For guidance on applying July 2023 PSU to Physical Nodes running Oracle Linux 6, please refer to the following document:
Exalogic: Guidance on Applying Jan 2022 PSU and Higher to Physical Nodes running Oracle Linux 6 (Doc ID 2848266.1)
The target audience of this document are engineers and system administrators who plan to apply the Exalogic PSU.
This document provides the following:
- README files that are included in the JULY 2023 PSU for convenience. These can be used for reference without having to download the PSU first.
- Known issues with the PSU - these provide a list of known issues along with workarounds/solutions, if available. Engineers and administrators planning to apply the PSU should ensure to review these before applying the PSU.
This document will be kept up-to-date with updates to errata and known issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Patch Readme Documentation|
|Appendix A: Fixed Bugs List|
|Appendix B: Patching Known Issues|
|Appendix C: Released Software and Firmware Versions|
|Appendix D: FAQs and Troubleshooting Guide|
|Information About Usage Of Exapatch Force ( -f or --force ) Option Used During Exalogic Patching|